Village Hall Layout and Facilities
- 15m by 7m
- Can accommodate up to 80 seated at tables and up to 120 theatre style.
- Quality wooden floor
- Up to 120 chairs
- Up to 10 Large folding tables (1.8m by 0.75m)
- Up to 16 Small folding tables (0.9m by 0.75m)
- Up to 5 large round tables (1.5m diameter) so seat 8-10 people
- Platform staging up to 18m2by prior arrangement and erected and dismantled by us.
- AV system with microphone, DVD player, projector & screen with connections for laptops, ipods, phones.
- WiFi throughout the building
- Stage Lights
- Exercise mats for dance/exercise groups.
- 5 Sound screens which can be used to divide the space
Meeting Room after 5:30pm
This area operates as a Coffee Shop from 10 to 5pm daily (10am – 4pm in Winter) serving light meals and cakes as well as a range of drinks.
- 9m x 5.5m
- Will seat 40 people depending on layout, but ideal for meetings of up to 20.
- Portable digital projector and screen by prior arrangement
- Beautiful views to Clough Head and St John’s in the Vale
- Windows opening onto a small veranda.
- Six hob electric cooker with 2 ovens
- Countertop grill and 1500W microwave
- Full height fridge and separate freezer
- “Hot cupboard” on castors and steel trolley
- Dishwasher and washing machine
- Kettles and a water boiler
- Crockery and cutlery
- Pans, dishes and utensils
- Polycarbonate pint, half pint and wine glasses
Toilets and Showers
The Gents and Ladies toilets also include a shower cubicle. A disabled toilet/wet room also incorporates an accessible shower area and baby changing facilities.
The whole building has been insulated to very high levels, and is heated by zone controlled underfloor heating, powered by ground source heat pumps and PV cells